You still have time to win a copy of The Rotten State of Britain over at the Liberal England blog. All you need to do is answer the following questions:
1. In which town was Adam Smith born?
2. Which Scottish Football League team plays its home games there?
3. Who was arrested outside the entrance to Downing Street on 18 June 2006 for carrying a placard saying: "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"?
4. What is the name of the proposed government database that will hold details of every child in England?
5. Who was appointed to head the Better Hospital Food project in 2000? (Correct spelling please.)
Click here to find out more.