In case you misssed any, below are links to all Dr Pirie's Philosophical Observations on Economics that have been running on the blog since the start of this year:
1. There is no such 'thing' as value.
2. People seek to improve their lives.
3. Every economic activity uses energy and resources that might have sustained other economic activity.
4. Price is transient.
5. For every multiplier there is a de-multiplier.
6. Inflation is not a cost-push phenomenon.
7. There is no equilibrium position in economic activity.
8. Inflation and unemployment are not inversely related.
9. Economic statistics are a subset of history.
10. Most economic factors change when time is entered into them.