Another peek into the madness of exam questions. This time from the AQA 2007 Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Higher paper (hat tip PC Pro Magazine):
Simulators are used to give ambulance drivers experience of driving an ambulance at high speed. Which two of the following are important reasons why a simulator would be used for this rather than driving on a road?
1. The driver would not be in any danger using a simulator
2. Simulators are widely used throughout the country
3. Simulators are also used by the police and the fire brigade
4. Road and weather conditions on the simulator can be changed as needed
5. The simulator could be used during lunchtime